All software and devlopment services provided by proxynetworkpro.com and it's operators is licensed under the following software license.
By purchasing or using our software or developments services, you agree to this software license and limitation of liability.
1. Under this Agreement the Vendor grants to the Licensee a non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the "License") to use Proxy Network Pro and PNP-X (the "Software")
2. "Software" includes the executable computer programs, code, and any related printed, electronic and online documentation and any other files that may accompany the product.
3. Title, copyright, intellectual propery rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively with the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This Agrement constitues a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software.
4. The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. The Licensee may not make available the Software for use by one or more third parties.
5. The Software may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies.
6. Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
1. The software is provided by the Vendor and accepted by the Licensee "as is". Liability of the Vendor will be limited to a maximum of the original purchase price of the Software. In the case where the software was provided as part of a custom development package, there shall be 0 liability by the Vendor. The Vendor will not be liable for any general, special, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by the Licensee arising out of the use or failure to use the Software.
2. The Vendor makes no warranty expressed or implied regarding the fitness of the Software for a particular purpose or that the Software will be suitable or appropriate for the specific requirements of the Licensee.
3. The Vendor does not warrant that use of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The licensee accepts that software in general is prone to bugs and flaws.
Warrants and Representations
1. The Vendor warrants and represents that it is the copyright holder of the Software. The Vendor warrants and represents that granting the license to use this Software is not in violation of any other agreement, copyright or applicable statute.